Mailway Packaging Solutions, the leading supplier and manufacturer of innovative contract packing solutions, are looking to expand its workforce with the appointment of a new Customer Services Coordinator.
Based in Bradford, with an additional site in Melton Mowbray, Mailway is the UK’s leading contract packer and preferred partner for leading and aspirational brands including Mondelez, Diageo and Tetley. Working in a range of sectors, specifically confectionery, beverage and food, Mailway’s services include flow wrapping, bag filling, cartoning, hand packing and shrink sleeving.
In support of the businesses continued growth Mailway is looking for a friendly, hardworking individual who thrives in a fast moving environment to join their Customer Services team full time.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
• Monitor Customers requirements and expectations alongside other members of Customer Services team to ensure these are not only met but exceeded.
• Build, develop and maintain effective relationships with internal Colleagues, the Sales team and Directors
• Respond with professionalism to internal and external queries via email, phone and face-to-face
• Be the main point of contact for many customers from order to despatch, with sole ownership of specific customer accounts
• Perform general administration tasks in support of Customer Services
• Follow up and solve process related issues as required
• Use Sage 1000, SQL reports and spreadsheets to control stock and production with precision.
• Create Bills of Materials, Works Orders, Purchase Orders and Sales Orders
• Liaise with Suppliers to purchase goods and transport
• Coordinate deliveries in and out of Mailway with Customers and Suppliers
• Effectively plan production based on component, machine and staff availability
• Maintain accurate stock records to enable regular reconciliations
To be considered for the position candidates are expected to possess strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, have a proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and show excellent problem solving and organisational skills, initiative and enthusiasm. Some experience in a customer service environment or customer facing role is preferred.
The starting salary is £15,000 - £20,000 (subject to experience), with opportunities to progress.
To apply for the position please submit a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
For more information about Mailway, its products and services contact the team on 01274 720019.